- Fitter Futures - weight management services
- Soil Association - food for life
- Change 4 life - advice for families
- NHS One You - advice for adults
- NHS - Better Health
The Eatwell Guide outlines the government recommendations on eating healthily.
It shows how much of what we eat overall should come from each food group to achieve a healthy, balanced diet.
You don’t need to achieve this balance with every meal but try to get the balance right over a day or even a week.
- Keep hydrated - advice for people who struggle to drink enough (PDF, 154KB)
- Hydration Matters (PDF, 1MB)
- Dive into your lunchbox - A practical guide for creating healthy, enjoyable packed lunches (PDF, 633KB)
What is your BMI?
This NHS BMI calculator checks BMI (body mass index). Use it to calculate adult BMI and child BMI accurately:
- Find out if you or your child are a healthy weight;
- Understand how BMI is calculated;
- Get practical weight loss information.
- Love Food Hate Waste
- Healthy weight calculator
- Food and health – SearchOut Warwickshire
- NHS choices
- Keeping active
- Mental Health and Wellbeing
- Health Checks
- School Health and Wellbeing
- School meals
- Special diets and nutrition
- Food in residential care
- Find a foodbank