- Fitter Futures - weight management services
- Soil Association - food for life
- Change 4 life - advice for families
- NHS One You - advice for adults
The Eatwell Guide outlines the government recommendations on eating healthily.
It shows how much of what we eat overall should come from each food group to achieve a healthy, balanced diet.
You don’t need to achieve this balance with every meal but try to get the balance right over a day or even a week.
What is your BMI?
This NHS BMI calculator checks BMI (body mass index). Use it to calculate adult BMI and child BMI accurately:
- Find out if you or your child are a healthy weight;
- Understand how BMI is calculated;
- Get practical weight loss information.
- Food for Health Group
- Love Food Hate Waste
- Healthy weight calculator
- Food and drink – Warwickshire’s Directory of Services
- NHS choices
- Keeping active
- Mental Health and Wellbeing
- Health Checks
- School Health and Wellbeing
- School meals
- Special diets and nutrition
- Food in residential care
- Find a foodbank