How can I evidence which inequalities exist in my specific area of work to help me develop a HiAP approach?
Office for Health Improvement and Disparities (OHID)
Fingertips Public Health Profiles
Fingertips profiles are a rich source of indicators across a range of health and wellbeing themes. They are designed to support Joint Strategic Needs Assessment (JSNA) and commissioning to improve health and wellbeing and reduce inequalities.
- Wider determinants of health
- Health Inequity tools
- Marmot Indicators
- Local health profiles
- Local health
- GP Practice Profiles
- Strategic Health Asset Planning and Evaluation (SHAPE) is a web enabled, evidence-based application that informs and supports the strategic planning of services and assets across a whole health economy. Access is free to NHS professionals, Local Authority staff within Public Health and Social Care. Contact Public Health if access is required in other areas.
- National Atmospheric Emissions Inventory This interactive map shows CO2 totals by local authority from the UK National Atmospheric Emissions Inventory for 2019.
Warwickshire County Council Documents
- Warwickshire County Council Plan 2020-25
- State of Warwickshire 2022 report
- Director of Public Health Annual Report 2021
- Joint Strategic Needs Assessments
WCC Business Intelligence dashboards provide statistical information about local areas in Warwickshire, along with interactive mapping and reporting tools to give deeper insights and inform decision-making.
- General Profiles Warwickshire Insights
- Health Inequalities dashboard
- Poverty dashboard
- Financial Resilience dashboard
- C&W Economic Recovery dashboard
COVID-19 Data and Intelligence
Office for National Statistics (ONS)
- Performance monitoring data – service specific
- Service Specific Contract Monitoring and Performance Data
- Using information from your own local patient/public evaluations/experiences