The Apprenticeship Hub provides a free and impartial business advice service to small and medium size businesses to support them in recruiting apprentices.
We can help you understand what apprenticeships are today and if they are suitable for your business – we will tell you when it’s not the right option as well.
For more information about apprenticeships please take a look at:
- GOV.UK Apprenticeships – information on employing an apprentice, the apprenticeship levy, funding for apprenticeships and becoming an apprentice
- Apprenticeship Case Studies – case studies of employers in Coventry and Warwickshire who recruit apprentices
If you decide to recruit an apprentice we can:
- offer support and advice on selecting a training provider or a college to deliver the apprenticeship for you
- provide you with the information and questions you need to ask when engaging with the delivery partner
- help promote any apprenticeship vacancies from across the Coventry and Warwickshire region.