Cookie Consent by Free Privacy Policy Generator

If you find a bus pass which does not belong to you please hand it in at one of our libraries or council offices which offer concessionary travel, or post it to the below address.

If you have a bus pass and move away from Warwickshire you must tell us and either cancel the pass or return it. You should apply to your new local authority for a bus pass.

If the bus pass is no longer needed, or if someone has died, then the pass must be cancelled so no-one else can use it.

You can cancel a bus pass by:

  • calling 01926 359180 - once the pass is cancelled, you must cut up the card and destroy it
  • posting it to us with a covering letter explaining the reason why - please send to Warwickshire County Council, Concessionary Travel Team, PO Box 43, Barrack Street, Warwick, CV34 4SX
Update cookies preferences