Corrections to the Definitive Map

If you want to make a ‘claim’ on a path (add a new path, remove an existing path, or upgrade/downgrade a path for example, change a footpath to a bridleway), then please contact the Rights of Way team.

Existing applications can be viewed here:

Definitive map register of applications