Get cheaper energy together: join our collective switch today
Over 8,000 households in Warwickshire have already signed up for our collective energy switch. Join in today!
Our most recent auction in May resulted in very competitive tariffs with average household savings of more than £179 a year.
How to switch:
- Register and receive your free no obligation quote.
- Energy suppliers are invited to take part in a reverse auction to bid against each other to offer the best deal. This takes place on Tuesday 8 October 2019. The supplier making the lowest offer is the winner.
- You will receive an offer from 21 October 2019 onwards. Please check your email spam/junk folder. If you do not receive your online offer by 21 November 2019 please contact our partner iChoosr on 0800 048 8285 (free phone line).
- Decide if you want to accept your offer and switch.
- Please note: Consider the offer carefully and check with your current provider if you will have to pay a penalty charge for terminating your contract.
- There’s no obligation to switch but if you do you’ll need to accept your offer before 26 November 2019 (by email) or 19 November 2019 (by post).
- Simply complete the form attached to the offer letter/email and either post back in the pre-paid envelope or email back.
- iChoosr will take care of the entire switching process if you decide to switch.
- If for any reason you are unable to register online or if you would like extra support with understanding your offer letter, please contact our partner Act on Energy who will be able to assist by telephone on Freephone 0800 988 2881. Alternatively, visit our face to face registration events at a local library.
- Please keep an eye on the expiry of your current or newly secured electricity and/or gas contract. You may be able to get a cheaper energy deal by switching supplier with us again.