- SearchOut Warwickshire
- Privacy notice
Last Updated: 15 March 2022
The following privacy notice applies to the SearchOut Warwickshire, provided by Warwickshire County Council. It should be read in addition to the council’s overall Customer Privacy Notice.
- Purpose for processing
The SearchOut Warwickshire publishes information about local organisations, groups and agencies that provide activities, advice, and services which may support the public. We process your personal information for the purposes of:
- Allowing you to sign into your account
- Contacting you (as a minimum on a biannual basis)
- To ask you to check the accuracy of your entry(s) on the Directory
- To submit any changes as required
- To provide your refreshed agreement to continue processing your data
- To publish on SearchOut Warwickshire contact details for your group, service or activity. You should only provide personal information that you are willing to be publicly available on your directory listing.
- Personal information collected and lawful basis
We will collect the following information if you choose to register an account:
- Email address
- First Name
- Last Name
When adding information about a group, service or activity to the website, we will gather the following information in addition to the above.
- Telephone No.
- Job Title (when promoting the organisation you work for)
- Place of work (when promoting the organisation you work for)
- IP address - (your computer or device’s identifier) for analysing site usage
Our lawful basis for processing your personal information is:
- Who we may share your information with
We will not pass any personal data on to third parties other than Jadu Creative Ltd, who externally host the SearchOut Warwickshire website, they only access your data to host the website and resolve technical problems under strict contractual and privacy terms. The system is hosted within the EEA.
- How long we will hold your information
Personal information used to register an account will be held for 48 hours pending your account confirmation, after which the personal information will be deleted if the account is not confirmed. For active accounts, we will hold your information for as long as you continue to hold an active account or until we receive a request from you to delete your account.
- Your information rights
Your information rights for this service are set out below. Please use this link for more information on how to access to your personal information. For the rights of access, erasure, rectification, restriction and objection of your personal information - contact us by email at: firstname.lastname@example.org The right of Portability is not available for this service.
This service does not use Automated Decision Making or Profiling as a process.
See www.warwickshire.gov.uk/privacy for further information on how we process your information including contact details and if you have a complaint about your information rights.
- You may also be interested in