- CSW Broadband
- Privacy notice
Last updated: 21 May 2018
The following privacy notice applies to the national broadband project within Coventry, Solihull and Warwickshire. It should be read in addition to the council’s overall Customer Privacy Notice.
- Purpose for processing
Obtaining personal data in order to be able to investigate specific issues at a particular property and to identify common issues across a wider area. We will also communicate how the broadband rollout is progressing in an area and maintain records of correspondence to and from the project.
- Personal information collected and lawful basis
- Job Title (as appropriate)
- Company Name and Department (as relevant for a business)
- Email addresses
- Telephone numbers
- Home address (optional)
- Whether a Broadband Champion
- Whether they a Ward or County Councillor
- Preferred Contact Method
- Record of email sent or received
The lawful basis for this service is your consent.
- Who we may share your information with
On occasions we may have to share your landline telephone number and address with our contractor (Openreach) for them to carry out investigations on your behalf. We do not share your data with any other third parties.
- How long we will hold your information
We will retain until the end of project – 2020/21.
- Your information rights
Find out how to access to your personal information. If you want rectification, objection, restriction or erasure of your personal information – contact us by email at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
More general information on how we process your information. This includes contact details for the Data Protection Officer and if you have a complaint about your information rights.
- You may also be interested in