- Warwickshire Directory
- Privacy notice
- Purpose for processing
The Warwickshire Directory publishes information about local organisations, groups and agencies that provide activities, advice, and services which may support the public.
We process your personal information for the purposes of:
- Allowing you to sign into your account
- Contacting you (as a minimum on a biannual basis)
- To ask you to check the accuracy of your entry(s) on the Directory
- To submit any changes as required
- To provide your refreshed agreement to continue processing your data
- To publish on the Warwickshire Directory contact details for your group, service or activity. You should only provide personal information that you are willing to be publically available on your Warwickshire Directory listing.
You may close your account and ask us to stop processing your personal data at any time.
- Personal information collected and lawful basis
We will collect the following information if you choose to register an account:
- Email address
When adding information about a group, service or activity to the website, we will gather the following information in addition to the above.
- Telephone No.
- Job Title (when promoting the organisation you work for)
- Place of work (when promoting the organisation you work for)
The Warwickshire Directory site will log your Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the internet for the purpose of analysing how you use the site. We do not otherwise store or request other personal information when you browse the site.
Our lawful basis for processing your personal information is:
- Who we may share your information with
We will not pass any personal data on to third parties other than those who process information on our behalf (identified below) or if we are required and permitted to do so by law.
The Warwickshire Directory website is externally hosted by Active Mind Solutions Ltd, who will only access your data to host the website and resolve technical problems under strict contractual and privacy terms. The system is hosted within the EEA.
- How long we will hold your information
If you do not follow the confirmation link sent via email when you register for an account, we will retain the stated username, password and email, provided at point of registration, for 48 hours.
If you have an account with us we will continue to hold your information for as long as you give us consent to process your data and you continue to hold an active account on the Warwickshire Directory or until we receive a request from you to delete your account.
The information you provide and maintain will be kept whilst you continue to maintain your information on the site. A reminder to check service and/or event entries will be sent to account holders every 6 months, including a request for continued consent to process your data. The reminder will go out 30 days prior to the review date. If the entries are not reviewed a final reminder giving 14 days will be sent, after which the service entry and/or event entry in addition to the account details will be permanently deleted. The Directory Administrator may contact you during this period to prompt the account holder to update their information.
- Your information rights
For rectification, restriction, erasure (subject to above retentions unless consent withdrawn where applicable), and portability of your personal information, or to restrict the processing of your personal information, or object (where in relation to direct marketing) to the processing of your personal information, please contact us by email at: email@example.com.
More general information on how we process your information. This includes:
- contact details for the Data Protection Officer
- a complaint about your information rights.
- You may also be interested in