Coronavirus (Covid-19)

If you need Covid-19 related support please call the Hotline on 0800 408 1447.

For support and advice about council services please call 01926 410410.

Concerns about a person in a position of trust (PoT)

A person in a Position of Trust (PoT) is any adult who works with children. This includes paid staff and volunteers.

You will need to refer to the Local Authority Designated Officer (LADO) if you think a someone in a PoT has:

  • behaved in a way that has/may have harmed a child
  • committed a criminal offence against or related to a child; or
  • behaved in a way that indicates they may be at risk of harming a child

To refer to the LADO, you will need to complete a Postion of Trust MARF (DOCX, 1.53 MB) and sent it to [email protected]

For any other advice on a concern with a PoT please call: