Please contact us if you have and information on upcoming events at email@example.com.
|Event||Date and Time||Location||Contact|
|Veterans Hub drop in||First Thursday of each month|
10:30 – 12:30
|Unit 7 the arcade, Atherstonefirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Veterans Cafe||First Tuesday of each month|
10:30 – 12:30
Museum at St.
|Stephanie on 01926 491653|
or Email: email@example.com
|FREE Mask Making Residency for Veterans living with Post Traumatic Stress (PTS/PTSD) and|
health professionals who care for them.https://www.vamostheatre.co.uk/news/free-mask-making-residency-for-veterans
|Weekend of March 23rd/24th 2019|
|Worcester Arts Workshop, 21 Sansome St, Worcester, WR1 1UH||email firstname.lastname@example.org|
using ‘Mask Making’ in
|Reserves Day||Weds 26 Jun||Various||https://www.armedforcesday.org.uk/reserves-day|
|Armed Forces Day 2019||Sat 29 Jun||Various||https://www.armedforcesday.org.uk/reserves-day|
|Battleback Courses 2019||Dates||Location||Contact|
|The Royal British Legion Battle Back Centre has|
developed a new five-day residential course for
veterans. The course is specifically focused on
the needs of veterans, but will have many of
the features of the highly regarded Multi
Activity Course for serving personnel, and will
use sport and adventurous training to help
accelerate physical, psychological and social
|Lilleshall||To apply for a course call 0195 281 5681 or|
There are a range of social opportunities open to the Armed Forces Community. These include:
- Armed Forces and Veterans breakfast clubs exist simply to facilitate veterans, and often currently service personnel, meeting face to face, in a relaxed, safe, social environment.
- Royal British Legion branches and club members get together to participate in social, fundraising and welfare activities.
- Royal Naval Association are a family of current and former Naval Service personnel, relatives and supporters of our country’s Royal Navy providing regular social events, fundraising, advising on welfare and employment matters, or just an arm around the shoulder.
- RAF Association branches and clubs are meeting places where members get together every month or meet for a drink and a chat, gain local welfare advice or provide a base for fundraising activity.
- Cobseo provide a directory of Regimental Associations.
DOCUMENTS AND DOWNLOADS