There are a range of social opportunities open to the Armed Forces Community. These include:
- Armed Forces and Veterans breakfast clubs exist simply to facilitate veterans, and often currently service personnel, meeting face to face, in a relaxed, safe, social environment.
- Royal British Legion branches and club members get together to participate in social, fundraising and welfare activities.
- Royal Naval Association are a family of current and former Naval Service personnel, relatives and supporters of our country’s Royal Navy providing regular social events, fundraising, advising on welfare and employment matters, or just an arm around the shoulder.
- RAF Association branches and clubs are meeting places where members get together every month or meet for a drink and a chat, gain local welfare advice or provide a base for fundraising activity.
- Cobseo provide a directory of Regimental Associations.