Schools you can apply for
Warwickshire residents can list up to six different secondary schools on the application.
If you are thinking about applying for a grammar school, you will also need to register your child for the 11+ test.
Priority areas (similar to catchment areas)
- A good place to start is by checking the priority area school for your address.
- Please note that some secondary schools do not have a priority area.
- The priority area may change if your child’s address changes at any point during the admissions process.
- Please check with the schools if they are holding open days or evenings. If not, we’d encourage you to visit their websites to find out as much as possible about each of them.
- Check the 2022 entry admission arrangements of the schools you are interested in. These will include detail on their individual admissions criteria.
- Faith schools and some academies will ask you to send them supplementary information. They usually have their own forms for this, which you can upload as part of the application process. Please remember that you must still submit an online application in order to be considered for a place at that school.
When choosing your school preferences, please do think about the transport options available and how your child might travel to and from school each day.