Other ways to renew:
- via our automated 24/7 renewal line, available 24 hours a day – call 01926 499273;
- by phone, fax or email to your library – contact details for libraries;
- in person at any library – no need to bring the books with you, unless you have renewed three times already.
Please have your library card number with you, when you renew.
Why can’t I renew?
It is not always possible to renew your item:
- online, if it has been renewed three times already. Please bring the item into any library to renew;
- if it has been requested by another customer.
Avoid a fine
Most items are loaned for twenty one days. A fine is incurred for each day that the item is overdue. You can renew up to three times, unless your items have been requested by another borrower. You can renew overdue books but existing fines will apply.
Receive courtesy emails before your items are due for renewal
We notify you by email when your items are due for renewal or return, if you have given us your email address. You can add and update your email address by logging into your library account – select ‘Personal data’ then ‘Change your details’. Alternatively ask a member of staff at your library.