Get involved


  • ASK Warwickshire

    Your chance to have your say and share your views on subjects affecting the county, in a dynamic and informal way.

  • Access to information

    Lists, data and information for the County Council. Includes access to our information, the publications scheme, freedom of information requests, charges for information, privacy information and other service data.

  • Community forums

    Community forums are local meetings which offer a straightforward way for residents to put their views and concerns about local issues directly councillors, councils, the police, local health services and community groups.

  • Consultations

    We run a variety of consultations on issues affecting all residents and businesses in Warwickshire. The results of these consultations are fed directly into our policy and decision making processes.

  • Become a school governor

    School governors are the most important volunteers in education. They have a key role to play in making sure all pupils at a school receive the highest standard of education possible and are able to achieve their full potential.

  • Community furniture reuse

    Community furniture reuse schemes are local voluntary initiatives set up to benefit disadvantaged people by redistributing refurbished furniture resources.

  • Directory of local services

    A list of external community organisations and businesses – an electronic version of a community notice board.

  • Community Right to Challenge

    The Community Right to Challenge gives community groups and voluntary organisations the opportunity to express an interest in running council services.

  • Older People’s Forums and Groups in Warwickshire

    There are 10 independent older peoples groups across the county, consisting of Older People’s Forums (OPFs), Senior People’s Forum (SPF), Senior Citizens Action Networks (SCANs) and Counsel of Older Residents (CORE).

  • Volunteering in the countryside

    The Countryside Recreation Team works with volunteers, both in the country parks and on the public rights of way network throughout the county.