About Voice of Warwickshire
The Voice of Warwickshire residents panel gives people who live in Warwickshire an opportunity to share their views on a variety of subjects.
Results from surveys completed by panel members are given directly back to decision makers within the council, to assist them when making plans and decisions.
In 2022/23 residents answered surveys on their engagement with Warwickshire County Council, Levelling Up, climate change, Warwickshire County Council website and homepage, Warwickshire Fire and Rescue Service and provided feedback on their time as a panel member with the Voice of Warwickshire.
Take a look at the survey reports and outcomes below to see how responses from the panel have been used.
Recruitment to the panel is currently closed.
Demographic of the panel
Voice of Warwickshire members will be contacted four to six times a year. This will mainly be using online polls and short surveys but other options will be available if you are not online. For those panel members wishing to get more involved, there could be the option to participate in other engagement activities.
Read the responses and insight collected from the surveys.
- Survey report: Onboarding (PDF, 484 KB)
- Survey report: Climate & Energy Survey (PDF, 1.2MB)
- Survey report: Levelling Up (PDF, 1MB)
- Survey report: Website and homepage (PDF, 1MB)
- Survey report: Warwickshire Fire and Rescue Service (WFRS) (PDF, 834KB)
- Survey report: Evaluation of Voice of Warwickshire (PDF, 735KB)
- Survey report: Nuneaton and Bedworth Levelling Up (PDF, 1.1MB)
How your views have been used
See how responses and insights from the surveys have been used.
- How your views have been used - onboarding (PDF, 171KB)
- How your views have been used - climate change (PDF,172 KB)
- How your views have been used - levelling up (PDF, 171KB)
- How your views have been used - Website and homepage (PDF, 176 KB)
- How your views have been used - Warwickshire Fire and Rescue Service (PDF, 175 KB)
- How your views have been used - Evaluation of Voice of Warwickshire (PNG, 731 KB)
- How your views have been used - Nuneaton and Bedworth Levelling Up (PDF, 86KB)
Information for panel members
This document outlines the purpose and structure of the Voice of Warwickshire panel.
Other ways to get involved
In addition to Voice of Warwickshire, Warwickshire County Council runs a wide range of consultation and engagement activities which all residents can take part in.
If you would like to be kept up-to-date on wider consultation and engagement activities you can take part in, please sign up to the mailing list.
If you have any questions or queries relating to the Voice of Warwickshire panel, please contact Kate Price:
- by email - firstname.lastname@example.org
- by telephone - 01926 742031