- Your living arrangements 4 to 6 months after moving to the UK
- Recognised Providers: Organisations who can help guests from Ukraine find sponsors in the UK
- Reset Communities and Refugees - A national charity commissioned by the UK Government to help register and match refugees from Ukraine with sponsors from across the UK (matching and re-matching)
- Reset, which runs the only government-endorsed matching service, has published a Sponsor Toolkit
- Hand in Hand - A Coventry-based community organisation that matches UK sponsors and Ukrainian guests (matching and re-matching)
- OPORA - A national charitable organisation that provides both emergency and practical support to Ukrainians and their families who are looking to rebuild their lives in safety, having fled the war. In the UK they operate an online platform for Ukrainian guests and UK sponsors looking to match for the Homes to Ukraine Scheme.
- Refugees at Home is a UK charity which connects those with a spare room in their home to refugees and asylum seekers in need of somewhere to stay.
Please note that social media channels are not suggested as a route to look for a new host.