Coronavirus (Covid-19)

If you need Covid-19 related support please call the Hotline on 0800 408 1447.

For support and advice about council services please call 01926 410410.

Adult carers

There are hubs and support groups available across Warwickshire which can help you. Find out more about the hubs and support groups for adult carers.

Young carers

Find out about what support is available for you to access if you are a young carer.

Carers of those with special educational needs and disabilities (SEND)

More information on support groups for carers of those who have SEND.