We provide a large number of services for local people, businesses and visitors to Warwickshire. When we work with key suppliers who help us deliver these services we are committed to developing an efficient and unified approach. This is the driving force behind us launching the Premier Supplier Service. When suppliers sign up to the service they will become eligible to receive early payment of invoices amongst other benefits.
An in-depth analysis of the purchase-to-pay process has been undertaken, with the key objective of improving the ordering, invoice management and payment process, benefiting all parties.
The Premier Supplier Service aims to deliver the following winning outcomes for suppliers:
- improved cash flow through the early payment of invoices
- reduced payment volatility – suppliers will be paid faster and more consistently
- Increased efficiency through our simple to use e-invoicing solution, prioritised invoice processing and dedicated query resolution.
- closer collaboration and mutually beneficial to our long-term relationship
- enhanced client satisfaction and increased visibility within the Council
- improved financial metrics
Visit the Premier Supplier Service website (hosted by our partner Oxygen Finance) to find out more information about the service and see if you are eligible to join.
Keeping supplier details up to date
To ensure we send important information relating to your account with the council and future opportunities to the correct person, we require:
- commercial contact details
- administrative contact details