This list meets the requirements of the local authorities (data transparency) code 2014.
The attributes that we have published include:
- the name and address of the asset
- tenure characteristic
- the asset’s gross internal area
- site area
- service offered from the asset
- required maintenance backlog at the asset
- energy performance rating at the asset
The list provided is current as of May 2019.
The land and buildings attributes have also been made available as part of the European Union’s INSPIRE Directive (2007) and can be accessed via the interactive map.