Residential, industrial or commercial development applications
For information on planning applications for housing, industrial or commercial developments please contact your local district or borough council:
- North Warwickshire Borough Council – planning
- Nuneaton and Bedworth Borough Council – planning
- Rugby Borough Council – planning
- Stratford-on-Avon District Council – planning
- Warwick District – planning
Mineral or waste applications
Planning applications for minerals or waste related developments should be submitted to us.
We encourage you to discuss your proposals informally with us before you submit an application. Please contact us and we can advise you about which forms we will need, give you a view on whether your development is likely to be acceptable in planning terms, and help to identify any issues that you may need to address in your application.
Visit the Planning Portal for more advice on submitting a planning application.
Download the pre-application documents on the links below.
- Planning pre-application charging schedule (PDF, 192 KB)
- Pre-application fees schedule (PDF, 69 KB)
- Request for pre-application advice (PDF, 27 KB)
You can apply online on the links below.
Download application forms and certificates for mineral workings on the links below
- Application form for mineral working (PDF, 973 KB)
- Notes on making a minerals planning application (PDF, 28 KB)
- Application for mineral working certificate A (PDF, 4 KB)
- Application for mineral working certificate B (PDF, 5 KB)
- Application for mineral working certificate C (PDF, 6 KB)
- Application for mineral working certificate D (PDF, 6 KB)
- Agricultural Holding Certificate (PDF, 5 KB)
Application forms for waste and county council (reg3) applications
- Application for planning permission (PDF, 1.0MB)
- Outline planning permission with some matters reserved 1 (PDF, 1.1MB)
- Outline planning permission with all matters reserved 2 (PDF, 1.0MB)
- Application for a lawful development certificate for existing use or operation (PDF, 820KB)
- Application for a lawful development certificate for a Proposed use or development (PDF, 771KB)
- Application for approval of reserved matters following outline approval (PDF, 756KB)
- Application for removal or variation of a condition following grant of planning permission (PDF, 760MB)
- Application for approval of details reserved by condition (PDF, 746KB)
- Application for a non-material amendment following planning permission (PDF, 423 KB)
Environmental Impact Assessment (EIA)
You may also need to submit an Environmental Impact Assessment (EIA). An EIA is required in connection with planning applications for certain types of development which are judged to have significant environmental effects. Please contact us if you are unsure whether an EIA is necessary.
Completed applications should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org