Cookie Consent by Free Privacy Policy Generator

Residential, industrial or commercial development applications

For information on planning applications for housing, industrial or commercial developments please contact your local district or borough council:

Mineral or waste applications

Planning applications for minerals or waste related developments should be submitted to us.

We encourage you to discuss your proposals informally with us before you submit an application. Please contact us and we can advise you about which forms we will need, give you a view on whether your development is likely to be acceptable in planning terms, and help to identify any issues that you may need to address in your application.

Visit the Planning Portal for more advice on submitting a planning application.

Pre-application advice

Download the pre-application documents on the links below.

Apply online

You can apply online on the links below.

Download application forms and certificates for mineral workings on the links below

Application forms for waste and county council (reg3) applications

Environmental Impact Assessment (EIA)

You may also need to submit an Environmental Impact Assessment (EIA). An EIA is required in connection with planning applications for certain types of development which are judged to have significant environmental effects. Please contact us if you are unsure whether an EIA is necessary.

Completed applications should be sent to


Update cookies preferences