- Service area
- Council, democracy and councillors
- Related documents
- Publication detail
The files show the allowances paid to our elected members, independent members and co-opted members in the year 1st April 2018 to 31st March 2019.
The files include:
- basic allowances (which all elected members receive)
- special responsibility allowance (e.g. for chairing Committee)
- travel and subsistence for elected members and allowances for independent members
- travel for co-opted members.
This is in accordance with section 15 of the Local Authorities (Member’s Allowances) (England) Regulations 2003 (Statutory Instruments 1021) .
The amounts paid vary between members accordingly to their particular responsibilities and also the number of meetings and distance they may need to travel from their home to those meetings.
- You may also be interested in