- Service area
- Council, democracy and councillors
- Publication detail
Members Allowances 2021-22
The files show the allowances paid to our elected members, independent and co-opted members in the year 1 April 2021 to 31 March 2022.
The files include: -
- Basic allowances (which all elected members receive)
- Special responsibility allowance (e.g. For chairing Committees)
- Travel and subsistence for elected members and allowances for independent and co-opted members.
- Allowances for independent members, panel members travel expenses and other costs relating to the Warwickshire Police and Crime Panel funded by Government Grant.
- Related documents
- You may also be interested in