We specialise in providing a comprehensive and integrated approach to landscape design, landscape planning, scheme delivery and management to the County Council as well as to external clients and partners.
Our broad range of expertise, knowledge and understanding can be tailored to fulfil your individual landscape requirements. We offer the following services:
Landscape and townscape design
- We carry out small and large scale landscape design schemes in both rural and urban locations
- We project manage schemes from inception to completion, working with clients to develop a design brief that covers both hard landscape and planting elements
- We offer a comprehensive contract management service, from preparation of tender documents to management of works on site, ensuring that projects are implemented to budget and on time
- We produce concept sketches, detailed designs and visualisation sketches for our designs.
Landscape maintenance and management
- We manage landscape maintenance contracts on a variety of sites
- We prepare long-term landscape management plans
- We promote biodiversity and habitat creation / enhancement wherever possible.
- We carry out landscape character assessments and landscape sensitivity studies
- We provide landscape advice to the County’s District and Borough Councils on planning applications
- We provide pre-application advice to developers
- We provide screening and scoping opinions and act as consultee on Environmental Assessments
- We act as expert witness at public inquiries
- We prepare planning applications for small-scale projects
- We input into planning applications and Environmental Statements for major highway schemes