In Coventry and Warwickshire, one in three people are entitled to a free flu vaccination. Find out more on the links below.
Flu campaign resources
There is a range of resources to help you learn more about the flu and the steps you can take to protect you and your family. Take a look at the following links for full details.
- Are you eligible for a free flu jab 2018 (PDF, 77 KB)
- Five reasons to get your child vaccinated 2018 (PDF, 1.65 MB)
- Seasonal Flu Myth busters 2018 (PDF, 217 KB)
- Easy read flu leaflet 2018 (PDF, 132 KB)
- Flu Digital Screens (PDF, 1.0 MB)
- Flu Digital Screens PowerPoint Presentation (PPTX, 18.3 MB)
- Seasonal Flu Vaccination Uptake Figures (PDF, 359 KB)
Factsheets for frontline staff
Flu campaign posters and web banner
For a range of campaign materials, please download on the links below.
- Flu facts poster 2018 (PDF, 964 KB)
- Flu poster long-term conditions (PDF, 5.5 MB)
- Flu poster – pregnancy (PDF, 24.0 MB)
- Flu poster over 65 female (PDF, 7.0 MB)
- Flu poster over 65 male (PDF, 15.7 MB)
- Flu poster Adults at risk (PDF, 3.7 MB)
- Children at risk poster (PDF, 547 KB)
- Flu web banner (JPG, 140 KB)