8 High Street
- Conditions (only applicable if granted)
Standard conditions plus:
1. Tables and chairs may occupy only the licensed area as shown in the attached plan. The area shall be indicated by temporary markings (preferably temporary chalk paint) on the highway.
2. The layout of cafe tables and chairs within the above permitted area is the responsibility of the licence holder, therefore you must familiarise yourself with the current government guidance to ensure you comply with social distancing and any other relevant legislation governing the control of Covid-19.
3. No furniture to be placed on Market Days or during any other event that requires the full use of High Street.
4. If a neighbouring property applies for a pavement licence, Stratford on Avon District Council reserve the right to amend/revise/review your licence.
5. Stratford on Avon District Council reserve the right to remove/withdraw this licence at any time if the licensing conditions are not complied with.
Days and Times: Everyday 8:00 – 11:00 hrs Maximum number of Tables 2 Maximum number of Chairs 6
During the temporary road closure (11:00 – 17:30 hrs) this is increased to: Maximum Number of Tables: 4 Maximum Number of Chairs: 14
- Expiry Date (only applicable if granted)