- Conditions (only applicable if granted)
Standard conditions plus:
1. Minimum 1.8m unobstructed footway to be maintained at all times.
2. Ensure area is closed off (i.e. barriers, A-Boards at each end of the area in use) so that they delineate what is the pavement licence area and what is free for pedestrians to use.
3. Ensure no utility services i.e. fire hydrant covers are obstructed or covered in case of any emergency access in necessary.
4. Times commence earlier than permitted on the standard conditions.
5. Area containment (barriers) should be installed around full area to clearly delineate the proposed area to assist visually impaired highway users as per standard condition 22 and the S.4.1 of the government guidance.
Furniture Detail: Tables x 6 , Chairs x 12
Other items: Umbrellas x 4, Tap Barriers x 2
On the following days and at the times listed below:
Monday from 8.00 to 23.00
Tuesday from 8.00 to 23.00
Wednesday from 8.00 to 23.00
Thursday from 8.00 to 23.00
Friday from 8.00 to 23.00
Saturday from 8.00 to 23.00
Sunday from 8.00 to 23:00
- Expiry Date (only applicable if granted)