A range of support is on offer including:
- Innovation grants of up to £50,000 to develop products or services that will be new to the market. Grants offered will be at an intervention rate of up to 50% of eligible project costs
- Usability support for developing and testing innovative assisted living, community healthcare and e-health products
- Access to a range of specialists who are experienced in developing innovative products
- Referrals to other specialist innovation support programmes
- Access to the local innovation supply chain
- Networking opportunities with other innovative businesses and 1-to-1 support
The programme is part funded by the European Regional Development Fund and it is delivered and funded by Coventry City Council, Warwickshire County Council and Coventry University Enterprises Ltd.