Different Futures works with birth parents who are no longer able to care for their child due to adoption or kinship care. We offer a two-year support programme, with the option to access aftercare for an extra year. The programme will:
- help to reduce your risks as a parent
- address individual needs to improve your current situation without parenting being a consideration.
- look to put you in a position to provide care for any future children.
We do this in two ways:
- through an allocated project worker
- working together to create a review plan based on your own needs and agreed goals