Cycling Guides are available for Rugby, Stratford-upon-Avon, Warwick & Leamington Spa and Nuneaton.
The Cycling Guides are available free from local libraries, information centres, bike shops and other outlets.
- Kenilworth Travel Guide (PDF, 4.51 MB)
- Nuneaton cycle map 2015 (pdf, 8,380.9 Mb)
- Stratford cycle map (PDF, 4.77 MB)
- Warwick & Leamington cycle map (pdf, 7,396.7 Mb)
- Rugby Cycle Map (PDF, 6.94 MB)
Visit Coventry City Council’s cycling web pages for information on cycle routes in Coventry.
National Cycle Network routes in Warwickshire
The National Cycle Network is a comprehensive network of safe and attractive routes to cycle and walk throughout the UK, being coordinated by Sustrans, the UK’s leading sustainable transport organisation. About a third of the network consists of traffic-free paths and the remainder follows quiet lanes or traffic-calmed roads.
The National Cycle Network in Warwickshire is being delivered through joint working between Sustrans, Warwickshire County Council, District / Borough Councils and other partners.
There are two completed National Cycle Network routes in Warwickshire and two more are currently under development:
- Oxford – Stratford-upon-Avon – Birmingham (Route 5)
- Stratford-upon-Avon – Warwick and Warwick – Leamington- Rugby: ‘The Lias Line’ (Route 41)
- Warwick – Kenilworth – Coventry – Nuneaton (Route 52: under development)
- Rugby – Coventry – Solihull – Birmingham (Route 53: under development)
For comprehensive information and maps for the National Cycle Network visit the Sustrans website.
Leisure cycling in Warwickshire
For information on leisure cycling routes in Warwickshire, visit the Country Parks web pages.