Cycling Guides are available for Rugby, Stratford-upon-Avon, Warwick & Leamington Spa and Nuneaton. There are also a number Leisure Cycling Routes in Warwickshire.
The Cycling Guides are available free from local libraries, information centres, bike shops and other outlets. If you would like to be sent a copy, please email your name and address, indicating which Cycling Guide(s) you require to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Kenilworth Travel Guide (pdf, 4,622.2 Mb)
- Nuneaton cycle map 2015 (pdf, 8,380.9 Mb)
- Stratford cycle network (pdf, 2.8Mb)
- Warwick & Leamington cycle map (pdf, 7,396.7 Mb)
- Rugby Cycle Map New (PDF, 7.43 MB)
- Coventry cycle routes
Leisure Routes in Stratford-on-Avon District
Three cycle routes have been developed by Stratford-on-Avon District Council to encourage leisure and recreational cycling in the District. These routes link historic towns and villages with places of interest, usually using quieter lanes and roads. Each route is signed and has a handy guide to take with you, which contains information about the places you will visit and a map of the route.
Copies of these routes please are available on our Country Parks pages.
National Cycle Network routes
The National Cycle Network is a comprehensive network of safe and attractive routes to cycle and walk throughout the UK, being coordinated by Sustrans, the UK’s leading sustainable transport organisation . About a third of the network consists of traffic-free paths and the remainder follows quiet lanes or traffic-calmed roads.
The National Cycle Network in Warwickshire is being delivered through joint working between Sustrans, Warwickshire County Council, District / Borough Councils and other partners.
There are two completed National Cycle Network routes in Warwickshire and two more are currently under development:
- Oxford – Stratford-upon-Avon – Birmingham (Route 5)
- Stratford-upon-Avon – Warwick and Warwick – Leamington- Rugby: ‘The Lias Line’ (Route 41)
- Warwick – Kenilworth – Coventry – Nuneaton (Route 52: under development)
- Rugby – Coventry – Solihull – Birmingham (Route 53: under development)
For comprehensive information and maps for the National Cycle Network visit the Sustrans website.