The Coventry and Warwickshire Business Support Programme is part-funded by the European Regional Development Fund with further support from Warwickshire County Council and Coventry City Council. It is delivered by the Coventry & Warwickshire LEP Growth Hub, County Council, City Council and a wide range of specialist delivery partners. The Programme is part-funded by the European Regional Development Fund.
The Coventry and Warwickshire Business Support Programme provides one-to-one and one-to-many support activities, targeted at new start-ups and established businesses with growth potential.
The support is provided by a range of experienced local providers and includes:
- support to people looking to start a business
- support to help established businesses address barriers to growth
- specialist sector support
- workshops, events and seminars to provide networking and supply chain opportunities
- support with accessing finance, for example, grants, small business loans
- referrals to other specialist business support programmes
- recruitment service designed to meet the needs of employees.