Mobile testing service
We operate a mobile collection point for lateral flow home testing kits*. This service is provided for people who fall into one or more of the following groups:
- People in socially or economically disadvantaged areas
- People working in high-risk occupations
- Black, Asian and minority ethnic people
- People with drug and/or alcohol dependencies
- People who are rough sleeping
- Travelling communities
- Refugees, migrants and asylum seekers
- People living in multiple-occupancy households
*Please note this service will not operate if supplies of lateral flow test kits are unavailable.
Other people are directed to the national online portal for ordering in the first instance. Kits are free and will be posted to you direct. Alternatively, find a pharmacy near you that offers lateral flow devices.
Our mobile vehicle schedule is currently undergoing some changes in terms of days and locations, including a roaming offer across areas. This means we may not be operating out of our camper van, but on foot. Please check this webpage for updates.
Rugby Overslade and near areas – 9.30am to 3pm
Bedworth Market and near areas – 9.30am to 3pm
Warwick Town Centre and near areas – 9.30am to 3pm
South Leamington, Brunswick and Radford Road area – 9.30am to 3pm
Stratford Town Centre and near areas – 9.30am to 3pm
Rugby Town Centre – 9.30am to 3pm