We want to hear about your experiences of our services. Complaints and compliments can help us improve the services we provide to all customers. We will investigate all the complaints we receive and respond as quickly as possible.
We are committed to delivering a high-quality service to all our customers. We recognise that occasionally things do go wrong.
In these circumstances, we want to make it as simple and quick as possible for you to raise concerns with us. We will learn from your feedback so that the situation does not happen again.
Your issue must be presented within one year of the incident occurring.
If we can not find a solution quickly, we will register your problem as a complaint.
Our general complaints procedure consists of:
- stage one – resolution
- stage two – review
Registering your complaint
- Fill in our online form
- Tel: 01926 410410
- Alternatively, write to:
The Customer Relations Team
PO Box 9
Investigating your complaint (stage one)
- We will talk to you about how best to investigate your concern.
- Usually we will investigate within 10 working days, however, occasionally we might need to do a more complex investigation. This will take longer, usually 25 working days.
Responding to you (stage one)
- We will tell you what we have found and we will explain any changes we make.
- We will apologise if we have got it wrong and try to put this right.
Reviewing our investigation into your complaint (stage two)
If you are not happy with our investigation you have 10 working days to ask us for a review. The review will look at how your complaint was investigated and if there is anything further that can be done. This will normally take no longer than 30 working days.
Responding to you (stage two)
- We will let you know what we have found.
- We will apologise if we have got it wrong and try to put it right.
If you are still not satisfied, you have the right to take your complaint to the Local Government and Social Care Ombudsman.
You can complete the form on the Local Government Ombudsman website or call their advice line on 0300 061 0614.
Do you know someone at Warwickshire County Council (WCC) who has done a good job and deserves to be recognised for their work? Nominate them for an award with our feedback form.