Cookie Consent by Free Privacy Policy Generator

If someone has parked in contravention of the parking restrictions, such as parking on a double or single yellow line or for longer than permitted in a limited waiting area, you can report the matter.

If there are no parking restrictions and the vehicle is causing an obstruction on the highway, only the police can deal with this offence.

Report a vehicle

Update cookies preferences