Room hire rates
|Area||Standard rate (per hour)||Local community rate (per hour)|
|Room 5 using cooking facilities||£14.50||£9.50|
|Using cooking facilities in the large kitchen||£3||£3|
- Standard rate - outside organisations, statutory bodies and significant voluntary bodies.
- Local community rate - local groups who have no access to funding and pay their own expenses.
- Hirers who repeat a series of 10 or more bookings will qualify for a 20% discount.
- Minimum hire is 1 hour. Charges will be made in 1/2hr steps above this.
- Hirers can use the kitchen for free to make drinks etc.
- VAT is not chargeable.
- Insurance charges are an additional 12.5% of hire charge if the hirer requires it. Hatters Space is legally insured but the hirer must also be insured against his/her own liability. If the hirer does not have existing insurance, he/she may join in our scheme at 12.5% of the hire charge.
- Invoices will be raised at the end of each month for completed hirers during that month. Ongoing hirers will be invoiced periodically by negotiation with Hatters staff.
- Hirers may be charged for consumables such as photocopies, flip charts, telephone calls etc.
- Catering can be arranged by Hatters, using a local caterer. The hirer will be invoiced cost price through Hatters.