Warwickshire County Council Cost of Living Grant Fund Round 2 2022 - 2023
Round 2 of the Warwickshire County Council’s Cost-of-Living Grant Fund launches on Monday the 6th of February at 9am. The deadline for applications is Sunday 26th February at 5pm.
Successful applications will focus on one or more of the following cost-of-living pressures:
- Food and other household essentials
- Improving community assets and their sustainability
- Improving access to services
- Improving financial capability (e.g., maximising income and reducing debt)
- Improving mental wellbeing
- Tackling social inequalities
Please ensure you read the guidance notes carefully before submitting your application:
Applications will need to be submitted using our online application form. Please note that you cannot save this form and you will have to complete it in one go. Applications cannot be edited once you have submitted, so please ensure you prepare your answers before submission.
The deadline for applications is Sunday 26 February at 5pm.