Who we are
- We are a group of young people aged 11-20, either in care or care leavers.
- We live or have lived in Warwickshire, from foster care placements to independent living.
- We act as the voice for every child and young person in the care of Warwickshire County Council.
- We know what you go through and how you feel because we've been through the same process.
- We understand that every young person's past is different.
- We'll listen to your story if you want to tell us, and won't judge you on the things you share
- We don't care where you have been, only where you are today and how we can make your tomorrow a better one.
What we do
- We work as a team to help improve council services for children and young people cared for by Warwickshire County Council.
- We listen to the views of children and young people and help make their voices heard.
- We aim to influence decisions made for our future.
- We aim to give you every opportunity to live the life you want, making sure that it is as safe and risk-free as possible.
- We ask council services to think carefully about how they provide you with the skills you need to live independently and be able to face day-to-day challenges.