Coronavirus (Covid-19)

If you are extremely vulnerable to Covid-19 and need additional support, call 0800 408 1447.

Support and advice about coronavirus and council services. Or call 01926 410410

If you are an adult caring for an adult, you will need to have a wellbeing check before being assessed. Please contact the Warwickshire Carer Wellbeing Service.

Alternatively, you can request an assessment by calling 02476 632972 - option 2.

There are hubs and support groups available across Warwickshire which can help you. Find out more about the hubs and support groups.