Warwickshire Economics is the council’s economic research and analysis function.
- We provide intelligence and advice on the Warwickshire economy to senior managers and councillors.
- Our work underpins many of the council’s policy and investment decisions.
- We undertake work on behalf of partner organisations and external clients.
Warwickshire Economics is part of the council’s Economy and Skills Group.
- This also includes our business support, inward investment and strategic employment and skills functions.
- We also lead on relationships with our Local Enterprise Partnership and external funders and work with other county council teams and partners to develop new projects and programmes that will deliver economic growth.
The Economy and Skills Group aims to understand the key issues and opportunities in Warwickshire’s economy and the needs of our local businesses in order to develop, shape and inform relevant strategies, policies, funding programmes, services and activities that will help grow the economy to the benefit of our residents.