Quarterly labour market bulletin
We produce a quarterly labour market bulletin.
The bulletin considers issues such as:
- the latest employment and unemployment data
- economic activity and inactivity rates
- real-time demand in the labour market
The information is usually presented at district/borough level as well as for the wider Coventry and Warwickshire sub-region and West Midlands Combined Authority (WMCA) area.
Quarterly economic survey
The Coventry and Warwickshire Chamber of Commerce, in partnership with ourselves, undertakes a Quarterly Economic Survey (QES) to gauge local business performance and market expectations. Business confidence and economic success tend to move in the same direction and, therefore, the results of the survey give useful insights into Warwickshire’s economy.
- QES Q1 2018 Report (PDF, 1.6 MB)
- QES Q2 2018 Report (PDF, 2.2 MB)
- QES Q3 2018 Report (PDF, 1.7 MB)
- QES Q4 2018 Report (PDF, 1.6 MB)
- QES Q1 2017 results (PDF, 1.5 MB)
- QES Q2 2017 results (PDF, 1.3 MB)
- QES Q3 2017 results (PDF, 1.7 MB)
- QES Q4 2017 results (PDF, 1.7 MB)
Warwickshire means business
We also make regular contributions to the county council’s business newsletter, Warwickshire Means Business.