The annual budget set every February is closely monitored throughout the year.
- Revenue Budget Resolution 2019-2020
- Revenue Budget 2019-2020 App A
- Revenue Budget 2019-2020 App B
- Revenue Budget 2019-2020 App C
- Capital Budget Resolution 2019-2020
- Capital Budget 2019-2020 App A
- Capital Budget 2019-2020 App B
- Capital Budget 2019-2020 App C
As part of this process, monitoring reports are regularly presented throughout the year to Cabinet.
These monitoring reports highlight key issues of spending, resources and the service implications of any predicted variations, plus make recommendations on the appropriate management action that needs to be taken to minimise these variations.
Revenue spending is on day-to-day costs, whereas capital spending is on long term items, for example:
- New roads
- Major maintenance work
Details will be added as and when quarterly reports are taken to Cabinet during the year.