Caring Together Warwickshire provides support for planned or urgent breaks for carers if you have an important event, appointment or have to leave your cared for unexpectedly.
The service requires a minimum 24 hours notice.
Advisors at Caring Together Warwickshire can help you to plan for an emergency.
There are some services for the person that you care for so that you can have a break, including:
- personal care
- day opportunities outside the home
- providing replacement care at home – known as a ‘sitting service’
- longer periods of respite care in a residential home
- equipment and/or assistive technology – for example, telecare
- home adaptations that may be available to make the home a safer and more accessible place to live.
- supported housing for those with disabilities
To find out more information, please call our contact centre on 01926 410410.