Biker Down training course
Upcoming course dates:
- Sunday 26 January 2020: Henley In Arden Fire Station, Station Road, B95 5JP
- Sunday 23 February 2020: Rugby Fire Station, Corporation Street, CV21 2DN (Community room)
- Sunday 29 March 2020: Henley In Arden Fire Station, Station Road, B95 5JP
If you were the first on the scene of an accident involving a motorcyclist:
- Would you know what to do?
- Would you know who is most at risk?
- Whether you should remove the helmet of a downed rider?
Actions taken in the first few moments after an incident can make a real difference to the lives of those involved. But, there can be some uncertainties about what to do. Biker Down is a free training course designed to answer these uncertainties.
The course is three hours long and uses the expertise and advice from the Emergency Services and Road Safety Officers. It’s aimed at all ages and levels of experience.
- Practical skills to help avoid being involved in a crash (the science of being seen)
- Advice on what to do if you are first on the scene (collision scene management)
- Essential first-aid training.
You can also find latest news on Biker Down.