HGV routing study
In response to local concerns that traffic problems on the A435 in Studley are getting worse, particularly in relation to Heavy Goods Vehicles (HGVs), Warwickshire County Council (WCC) commissioned an HGV origin and destination survey along the A435 corridor between M42 Junction 3 and Alcester.
Transport consultants Atkins Limited were commissioned by WCC to analyse survey results and to undertake a study outlining possible options for reducing HGV impacts.
In July 2017, Atkins presented their draft findings and recommendations to a stakeholder meeting.
- A435 Studley HGV Routing Study Executive Summary (pdf, 283 Kb)
- A435 Studley HGV Routing Study Study Report (pdf, 2,337.4 Mb)
This meeting was attended by:
With representatives from –
- Nadhim Zahawi MP
- Rachel Maclean MP
- Warwickshire and Worcestershire County Councils
- Stratford-on-Avon District Council
- Redditch Borough Council
- Studley Parish Council
- Mappleborough Green Parish Council
- Sambourne Parish Council
- Highways England.