- Shire Hall, Warwickshire County Council Headquarters
- Northgate Street: Judges House and Old Shire Hall
- Northgate Street: County Council offices
- Barrack Street: County Council offices. Warwick Library
- Market Hall Museum
- Northgate House Conference Centre
- Priory Park: The County Record Office
- Montague Road: County Council offices
- St John’s House Museum
- Saltisford Site: County Council offices – B1, B2, B3
By foot or bicycle
Warwick is easily accessible by bicycle or on foot.
Cycle routes – a map demonstrating the location of cycle paths and routes to gain access to Warwick from Leamington Spa.
Cycle parking – exposed cycle racks are located to the right of Shire Hall main entrance.
Warwick is well served by buses. There are direct bus services from Coventry, Leamington Spa and Stratford-upon-Avon. Services are also available from Birmingham (via Stratford-upon-Avon), Rugby (via Coventry), and Nuneaton (via Coventry).
- Bus services
- For bus times call Traveline on 0871 200 2233 (0700 to 2230 daily)
- For local bus enquiries call Stagecoach: 01788 535555
Warwick Station is on the main London Marylebone and Birmingham Moor Street and Snow Hill Lines. The station is approximately a 10 minute walk away from Shire Hall. Use the footpath through Priory Park (see map), then either Barrack Street or Northgate Street to get to Shire Hall.
Warwick Parkway is also on the main London Marylebone and Birmingham Moor Street and Snow Hill Lines. There is a shuttlebus that goes to Warwick town centre every 30 minutes and a taxi rank.
For train times call National Rail Enquiries: 08457 484950 (24 hours).
There is a taxi rank at both train stations and at the front of Shire Hall.
Please be aware that parking is very limited in Warwick. We recommend that you use alternatives to the car whenever possible.
The main routes into Warwick are:-
- Junction 15 off the M40 – A429
- Birmingham – A4177, A425
- Banbury – A425
- Coventry – A46, A425
- Henley-in-Arden – A4189
- Leamington – A445
- Leicester – M69, A46, A425
- Stratford-upon-Avon – A429
There are a number of pay and display car parks within walking distance of Shire Hall.