Help for parents
We have put together a factsheet for parents living in Warwickshire. It gives an overview of the support available to you if you are thinking about separating, or are already separated, and would like more information about co-parenting/contact arrangements. Read the factsheet on the following link:
Mediation is when an impartial person, trained in dealing with difficult discussions between two opposing sides, acts like a referee in a dispute. There can be a fee for mediation but it is cheaper than hiring a solicitor and taking legal aid.
Find a local mediation service
- National Family Mediation in Coventry
- Mediation and Community Support (MACS) in Leamington Spa
- Relate in Coventry and Warwickshire
- UK Family Mediation Service in Warwickshire
What is a contact centre?
Contact centres allow parents to meet up with their children in a supervised area without having to make contact with the other parent.
Find a local contact centre
- National Association of Child Contact Centres in Nuneaton and Rugby
- DMR Services in Coventry
- Families Need Fathers in Warwickshire
Free legal advice
The following organisations offer free legal advice:
- Warwickshire County Council’s legal advice for families
- Coram Children’s Legal Centre
- Child Law Advice
Are you entitled to any extra help?
There are many routes to get access to extra help. Please take a look at the information on the following links: