Mediation is when an impartial person – trained in dealing with difficult discussions between two opposing sides – acts like a referee in a dispute. There can be a fee for mediation but it is cheaper than hiring a solicitor and taking legal aid.
- National Family Mediation in Coventry
- MACS Mediation and Counselling Support in Leamington Spa
- Relate in Coventry and Warwickshire
- UK Family Mediation Service in Warwickshire
Contact centres allow parents to meet up with their children in a supervised area without having to make contact with the other parent.
- National Association of Child Contact Centres in Nuneaton and Rugby
- DMR Services in Coventry
- Families Need Fathers in Warwickshire
Free Legal Advice
- Warwickshire County Council’s Legal Advice for Families
- Coram Children’s Legal Centre
- Child Law Advice