15 High Street
- Conditions (only applicable if granted)
Standard conditions plus:
1. Permission for a parking bay suspension must be obtained from Warwickshire County Council for tables, chairs and other street furniture to remain in position outside of the existing temporary road closure times (currently 11:00 – 18:00 hrs). If permission is not granted then all street furniture must be removed from the parking bay outside of these times.*
2. Hours applied for are permitted outside of Standard Condition No 9.
3. All furniture, including the parklet must be removed outside of the licensed times (8am – 6pm).
4. If the temporary road closure for High Street is removed or changed the pavement licence permission will cease.
5. Tables and chairs may occupy only the licensed area as shown in the attached plans. The area shall be indicated by temporary markings (preferably temporary chalk paint) on the highway.
6. Between the hours of 8:00 – 11:00 hrs a Minimum 1.8m unobstructed footway to be maintained at all times.
7. Between the hours of 11:00 – 18:00 hrs additional barriers and signage indicating that pedestrian must use the highway to be in place.
8. Between the hours of 11:00 – 18:00 hrs, whilst tables and chairs occupy the whole of pavement the premises must provide ramps from the pavement to the highway on both sides of the parklet.
9. The layout of cafe tables and chairs within the above permitted area is the responsibility of the licence holder, therefore you must familiarise yourself with the current government guidance to ensure you comply with social distancing and any other relevant legislation governing the control of Covid-19.
10. No furniture to be placed on Market Days or during any other event that requires the full use of High Street.
11. No utility services i.e. fire hydrant covers are to be obstructed or covered in case of any emergency access.
12. If a neighbouring property applies for a pavement licence, Stratford on Avon District Council reserve the right to amend/revise/review your licence.
13. Stratford on Avon District Council reserve the right to remove/withdraw this licence at any time if the licensing conditions are not complied with.
Days and Times: Everyday 8:00 – 11:00 hrs
Maximum number of Tables 8 Maximum number of Chairs 16
During the temporary road closure (11:00 – 18:00 hrs) this is increased to: Maximum Number of Tables: 9 Maximum Number of Chairs: 18 Area: 4.6mt x 6mt (2.25mt maximum out onto the Highway) As per associated plans
* NB permission has not been granted to suspend bays
- Expiry Date (only applicable if granted)