The Leader, Councillor Izzi Seccombe, appoints the Cabinet. Some decisions are taken by the Cabinet collectively whilst others are taken by the Leader, or other Cabinet members as individuals.
Each Cabinet member is allocated a particular area of responsibility (portfolio).
The Leader or Cabinet members have to make decisions which are in line with our overall policies and budget.
If they wish to make a decision which is outside the budget or policy framework, this must be referred to the Council as a whole to decide.
This meeting is open to the public, unless otherwise stated.
- Councillor Izzi Seccombe – Leader of the Council
- Councillor Peter Butlin – Deputy Leader and Portfolio Holder – Finance and Property
- Councillor Les Caborn – Portfolio Holder – Adult Social Care and Health
- Councillor Jeff Clarke – Portfolio Holder – Transport and Planning
- Councillor Andy Crump – Portfolio Holder – Fire and Rescue and Community Safety
- Councillor Colin Hayfield – Portfolio Holder – Education and Learning
- Councillor Kam Kaur – Portfolio Holder – Customer and Transformation
- Councillor Jeff Morgan – Portfolio Holder – Children’s Services
- Councillor Heather Timms – Portfolio Holder – Environment and Heritage and Culture