The Leader, Councillor Izzi Seccombe, appoints the Cabinet. Some decisions are taken by the Cabinet collectively whilst others are taken by the Leader, or other Cabinet members as individuals.
Each Cabinet member is allocated a particular area of responsibility (portfolio).
The Leader or Cabinet members have to make decisions which are in line with our overall policies and budget.
If they wish to make a decision which is outside the budget or policy framework, this must be referred to the Council as a whole to decide.
This meeting is open to the public, unless otherwise stated.
- Councillor Izzi Seccombe – Leader
- Councillor Peter Butlin – Deputy Leader (Finance and Property)
- Councillor Margaret Bell – Adult Social Care and Health
- Councillor Jeff Morgan – Children, Families and Education
- Councillor Kam Kaur – Economy and Place
- Councillor Andy Jenns – Customer and Transformation
- Councillor Heather Timms – Environment, Climate and Culture
- Councillor Andy Crump – Fire & Rescue and Community Safety
- Councillor Wallace Redford – Transport and Planning