Find an event
- Events by start date
- Events by category
- Events by location
- Events on in the next seven days
- Events by organisation
- Events by target group
- Regular events
- Search for an event
Add an event
The events guide on Warwickshire Direct is open to everyone organising an event in Warwickshire. If you’re adding an event, please read our terms and conditions below.
Terms and conditions
The Warwickshire website enables you to promote your events to a wide audience across the county.
Conditions of acceptance of events
You can submit your event to appear on the Warwickshire website if the event complies with the following requirements. Your event and any related information must:
- take place in Warwickshire or clearly benefit Warwickshire residents and organisations
- be in line with Warwickshire County Council’s Equality and Diversity Policy
- not contain, promote or in any way encourage any illegal or defamatory material or acts
- not infringe the rights of any third party
- not include content which may be considered offensive
Warwickshire County Council reserves the right to remove information or refuse to publish an event at any time:
- if it is in breach of the conditions above
- if it conflicts with the aims and responsibilities of the Council
- for any reason whatsoever in our sole discretion
By submitting an event to the website, you are agreeing to adhere to the conditions set out above.
Guidance on submitting events
There are a few hints to getting the best from your listing.
- Check all the details are correct, especially dates and times.
- Give a full address for the venue – never assume people will know where it is.
- Please try to include an email address so people can contact you about your event.
- Think of a clear and descriptive title.
- Do not complete any section entirely in capital letters
- Use normal punctuation.
- Do not use jargon in your description.
Editing of events
Warwickshire County Council reserves the right to edit the content of your event to correct spelling and punctuation mistakes, faulty web links, and to improve general readability and accessibility.
Using the events guide
Warwickshire County Council does not vet events or their organisers. Parents and carers should ensure that they are satisfied with the safeguards offered by the organiser of an event before children attend.
If you have any questions or concerns about an event, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.