Warwickshire County Council is committed to delivering a high quality service to all our customers. We recognise that occasionally things do go wrong.
In these circumstances we want to make it as simple and quick as possible for you to raise concerns with us. We will learn from your feedback so that the situation does not happen again.
Your issue must be presented within one year of the incident occurring.
If we can not find a solution quickly, we will register your problem as a complaint.
Our general complaints procedure consists of: Stage one – resolution and Stage two – review.
Registering your complaint
Fill in our online form
Call: 01926 410410
The Customer Relations Team
PO Box 9
Investigating your complaint (stage one)
- We will talk to you about how best to investigate your concern
- Usually we will investigate within 10 working days
- Occasionally we might need to do a more complex investigation, this will take longer, usually 25 working days.
Responding to you (stage one)
- We will tell you what we have found and we will explain any changes we make
- We will apologise if we have got it wrong and try to put this right.
Reviewing our investigation into your complaint (stage two)
If your are not happy with our investigation you have 10 working days to ask us for a review. The review will look at how your complaint was investigated and if there is anything further that can be done. This will normally take no longer than 30 working days.
Responding to you (stage two)
- We will let you know what we have found
- We will apologise if we have got it wrong and try to put it right.
If you are still not satisfied, you have the right to take your complaint to the Local Government Ombudsman.